Have you taken advantage of 360 in your video projects just yet? As a product or service business, engaging your customer quickly and in a unique way is essential. What we find commonly present, though, is that many businesses feel these technological advances, like the use of 360 degree video, is beyond their reach. It doesn’t have to be. It can be, however, highly effective and even very empowering for your campaign. However, for that to happen, it has to be done properly.
How BMW Got Your Attention
In a recent campaign from BMW, the use of 360 video really worked because of what it offered the viewer. In the video, BMW’s new line of M2 sprots cars sits in the background while supermodel Gigi Hadid graces viewers’ attention with her looks. She’s definitely the center of this video with her bright red dress against the tan and blue background featuring the vehicles. Here’s why it works so well.
• There’s no doubt supermodels get attention from those watching the ad. Initially, it’s all eyes on her.
• Her bright red dress against the pretty stark background grabs and holds the viewers’ attention.
• You don’t feel as though you are focusing on a car ad at all. That’s what’s valuable here from the start.
• As the ad moves forward, viewers have to guess which of the five vehicles in the lineup are actually Gigi Hadid. That’s one aspect of the engagement in this view that offers to pull the viewer in.
• By “guessing” your attention turns to the vehicles, which are incredibly well designed and attractively displayed. Choose the right car for Hadid to come out of it.
• Using the 360 degree video, users will turn their smartphones to track the cars and see them from various views. It’s instantly engaging.
• Now, the viewers’ focus is on the vehicle. And, the job of selling the BMW is done.
That’s the value of the 360 degree ad?
When an ad like this is created, it does several things well. First, it keeps the viewer (your prospective buyers) engaged. However, it is quietly advertising the brand and the product. It’s not a flashy ad. It’s not an over-focused sales ad. Rather, it is an invitation for the viewer to get involved in the ad and to engage with the brand as a result.
The colors, the design, and the 360 degree video creates an empowering image for the brand. The technology helps to give users the ability to interact directly, which is a surefire way to help those individuals to actually remember the ad and of course the M2 BMW vehicles in it. This creates a memorable, impressive ad that anyone can enjoy.
If you haven’t considered the value of incorporating 360 degree video into your marketing plans, now may be the time to do so. Numerous opportunities exist for creating something stellar and interesting that truly stands out. This technology may seem new and out of reach, but it really does not have to be.
In fact, Ensuite Media now offers its customers and clients the opportunity to embrace this type of technology with 360 degree video production. Let Ensuite Media take your next video campaign to the next level using this type of incredible, engaging video to showcase your product or service in a eye-grabbing way.