Its official – Google+ is mandatory for every Gmail user! Since there are more than 250 million active accounts on Google+ at the moment, this is an emerging social networking site you cannot ignore. The key to having a successful online presence, according to several social media marketing agencies, would be to spend some time going through your various social accounts, getting them updated with informative and engaging posts and being proactive about the products you’re about to launch. With the incredible reach that social networking sites have today, you no longer have to invest millions of dollars on publicity and the marketing hullabaloo in print media.
But how exactly do you get more followers on Google+ and enhance your online visibility? Here are our top tips:
- You follow people who already have a successful reach on Google+ and keep yourself active on their pages. Done the right way, these people may grant you a space in their private and shared circles, and you can eventually promote your product on their web pages. Their followers would be your followers eventually and you can establish your own online circle on Google+.
- You could invite your friends, a few loyal clients, and a handful of customers you know personally onto Google and ask them to follow you and get others they know on the bandwagon as well. Word of mouth publicity through your own personal and current connections on Google+ is often ignored, but can be an amazing source of followers.
- You host Hangouts (the Google+ derivative for shared video conferencing and video messaging) and invite a few select Google+ users to take part in your Hangout sessions where you speak about your products or services. This way you can use Google’s social media marketing to build your brand on Google+.
Recommended By the Best
What Google+ following strategies do online marketing company sources recommend?
There are several ways of building follower networks on Google+. However, most social media managers recommend using the incredible potential of Google+ in building communication and fostering an idea relaying network to build yourself a reliable follower clout on the site. This way, you can stay sure about most of your followers turning in to customers in the future and can actively gear almost all your marketing efforts at them, benefiting from the sales and increase in revenue.
- Build conversations on Google+. Join circles. Use the comment link to comment on whatever you feel is right, wrong, or needs further bolstering. Use the +1 link to ‘like’ whatever is being said, if you find it meaningful.
- Share content with your circles, if you feel it is share-worthy. Take an interest in whatever is going on in Google+ and you’ll find most of the accounts you follow will end up following you back.
- Use the Authorship facility to lend a human face to whatever extra content you write and post onto your blogs and other contributing sites. This way, those in your circle would be instantly notified whenever you create new content.
Please let us know what you think of these top tips from online marketing company sources. Have any of these tips helped you to gain more followers on Google+?